Google
 

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Prima Donna Hits Camp

Prima Donna Brady Quinn finally signed a contract and will be in Browns' camp. Charlie Frye is listed as the starting QB on the depth charts; however, Quinn got in with enough time in order to take the snaps away from Frye come week 6 or so.

Quinn has a solid offense around him, and as long as he can keep his ego in check, he will be fine. I am just still trying to figure out how big the Browns locker room is...

...can it really fit the egos of Jamal Lewis, Brady Quinn AND Kellen Winslow? Wow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder whose ego is biggest? Maybe Crennel should flip a coin!

Just discovered your blog and I like it a lot.

I started one a month ago. Check it out through my profile and let me know what you think. Thanks.