Google
 

Friday, August 3, 2007

JoJo's Sad Song Back to Triple-A

JoJo Reyes was sent packing his bags to head back to Triple-A after a horrendous run with the Braves in his first taste of big league action.

Through and inside source, FantasyNewz has learned what the slip from GM John Schuerholz said waiting in JoJo's locker...

Get Out, (leave) right now,
It's the end of you and me
It's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone
'Cause I've seen your stats (what) and I wonder (why) how I bought all the lies
You said that you would pitch for us right but you were just a waste of time (waste of time)


While Reyes is still a viable option in keeper leagues, he more than likely won't see the light of day in a major league ballpark from here on out through the completion of the season. Keep an eye on his minor league stats upon his return. Perhaps he can get things straightened out, but I continue to stress the fact that he just doesn't have major league caliber stuff.

No comments: